domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

Welcome to my blog

This morning I read a quote from Yves Saint Laurent that said the following: "Fashion fades, style is eternal". This made me think about fashion and what it really means to each of us. Fashion is something universal, but the style is quite unique. It Is formed throughout the years.Basically it is obtained with what you wear, with a certain way of combing yourself and even with the making up. 
However, we always need a little inspiration or help to build and improve it. 
That kind of help is the one I have been looking for a long time. In my opinion, blogs have been a source of inspiration for girls like me who live close on today's fashion and trends.
This time I would like to be a source of inspiration for other girls. So I have created this space to share with you new looks, styles, combinations... not forgetting that fashion today is LOW COST.

I hope you like it! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Gracias por comentar!
Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...